Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Wanton Wednesday....Bows

So something that I have found out about myself (among many things) while looking at Tumblr post, and twitter post, is a LOVE for bows! Not just any bows, but the ones that scream out to my Daddy Dom.
 The ones that scream "Little Girl" to me.
 Don't get me wrong, I do like all bows, and a set on a pair of knee highs or stockings.....ohhhhhh yummmm!
Monday night I got what I wanted from my Baby Girl.....









 Seeing My Baby Girl like this last night just melted me! Sorry for the mushy Wanton Wednesday.... :)

5 comments:

  1. Such pretty bows highlighting a very pretty bottom

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, you have such a cute little girl! My Daddy is a fan of the bows too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty red bows encouraging a pretty pink tushie - I like it!

    xx Dee

    ReplyDelete
  4. No need to be sorry! I definitely see the attraction :)
    The red looks lovely against her skin!

    ~Kazi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous image - those bows just beg to be tugged don't they :)

    ReplyDelete