Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Hello

This is my 2nd blog area...1 being on wordpress....so let me start by telling you about me.

 I am in my late 30s father to 5, husband to 1
With that being said.....

  I am a Daddy Dom /Sir/Sadist... I have a Baby Girl, and we are in a every changing Daddy/Baby Girl relationship...most of this is in the bed room, and the less that I push this, the more I see it spilling out in to real life...I love being Daddy to my Little Girl...she is everything to me, and I do all that I can to protect and care for her. When I say that it is ever changing, well most of our relationship does not fit the typical Daddy/Baby Girl role...."Punishment" is not in our relationship....not to say that it may find its way there latter, but as for now...Its not what either of us are looking for...
Baby is a submissive of course, but her mind does not belong to me...it is her own....11 years together, and 10 years of marriage prevents this...we are on equally ground..this makes for a happy home life...Please don't think that this takes anything away from me or her....We both know our roles, and when those roles are to be put into place!
 The Sir side of me has Kitten, she is my slutty submissive...she is where I fulfil most of my desires to control someone, to have them in my hand, to know that their wishes and concerns are to ensure my happiness.. Baby and Kitten are for the most part on even ground with me...Yes I do hold Baby closer to my heart...but I do care for both of them, and will protect them all the same! Kitten has been in our life for a short time, and has taken on her role as well as any "life long" sub that I have ever talked to.

 I and Baby are now exploring a new avenue for her...she wants to know where her submissive side ends...understand that I can not mentally Dom her, We have come to an understand about her having an "Online" Dom...I look forward to this...it is not a physical relationship, but about mental submission...I think this will be good for her to explore this area...to find out who she really is...and of course with Daddies protect right there to ensure her safety!

 As for the Sadist Dom in me....well I am still looking for that girl that will allow me to take her down the "Darkest" path that I can see....this journey is not for the weak....and that being said...No I have not found anyone that I would feel right taking with me! Maybe one day I will, and that part of who I am will be filled...until then.....

 There is something to be said though about having My Baby Girl, and My Kitten...they balance me out very well....For those wonder why I capitalize their names...well because they have earned the right to have them that way....

 Thank you for reading....
Please feel free to comment any time you want....
You can find all of us on twitter... @Trblemaker01   @Lustyjezzy   @southrnblueyez
And so you know, the bite of these two, is much more then my bark! They have the right to follow and talk to whom ever they want...I ask that if you do contact them, you do so with respect....thank you


Trble...

1 comment:

  1. Father of five...I have to give you kudos for that, some days our two seem like a zoo lol.

    I hope you enjoy your new corner of blogland.

    ReplyDelete